- Speakers Abstracts Submission are accepted either through the online submission system or email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org . For those unable to use the Online submission System and are emailing, please include in the template author details, university or country information, and any other author related data.
- .docx/.pdf formats are accepted.
- Please ensure all abstracts are proofread and checked for accuracy prior to submission. Changes cannot be made during the review process. If accepted, minor revisions may be made prior to final submission.
Submissions must follow the formatting instructions of their respective submission category:
- Paper content must be original and relevant to one of the many conference topics
- Authors are required to ensure accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams, maps, and tables
- Figures and tables need to be placed where they are to appear in the text and must be clear and easy to view
- Papers must follow format according to the downloadable Word template.
Abstract Formatting Guidelines
Abstract are for work that is in early stages and for novel and promising ideas. The abstracts should identify the aspect of the work that will likely lead to productive discussions with conference participants
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed.
- Abstracts should be original work.
- Abstracts must not exceed 500 words (excluding the title, authors and affiliations) and should follow the instructions on the following template (Abstract Template).
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
- Please be clear in the stating a goal of relevance to Energy Systems.
- Outline the methods used or manner of investigation. Report the most salient results and conclusions or recommendations arising from the work.
Do not include references or figures in the abstract.
Full Paper Formatting Guidelines
Full papers are for mature work, requiring lengthy explanations of the conceptual background, methodology and data and analysis
- The paper language must be in English.
- Full papers should present original works and have not been published elsewhere.
- Full papers must not exceed 8 pages and should follow the
- instructions on the following template (Full Paper Template).
- Full papers should state:
- the major issue(s) addressed,
- potential significance of the work,
- the theoretical and methodological approach(es) pursued,
- major findings, conclusions, implications,
- relevant scholarly references.
Short Paper Formatting Guidelines
Short papers are for work that makes significant contributions, but that is still in progress, of smaller scale, or that can be reported briefly. Otherwise, the same criteria apply as listed for full papers above except that the number of pages must not exceed 4 pages
- Short papers should follow the instructions on the following template (Short Paper Template)
Keynote Abstract Formatting Guidelines
Keynote speech abstract provides a brief summary about the keynote presentation and may include a short professional biography
- Only keynote abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed.
- Keynote abstracts should be original work.
- Abstracts must not exceed 500 words (excluding the title, author affiliation and biography) and should follow the instructions on the following template (Keynote Abstract Template).
- Do not include references or figures in the keynote abstract.
All papers will be subjected to peer review by an international program committee. Accepted Abstracts, full and short papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN (978-1-912532-27-8)